Thursday, April 23, 2009

Catch Up

Okay, I am sorry, I am not good at this blogging stuff. I find that I go on and on and on and then it make little sense to me and I am sure not sense to everyone else. Our lives are so busy lately. Tomorrow April 24. is my baby's 3rd birthday!!! He is three already and I am not sure I like it. I miss the sweet Ben (this one is not that nice right now) The Ben who would love me all the time and not want anything is return(sucker, juice, chocolate) The Ben who didn't act like he was 13 already (no mom, I think I won't) Somewhere in there is that sweet Ben I just hope we find him before it is to late.

My other baby is 5 and starting to do really "big boy" things. He is getting dressed all the way without being told 10-15 times, he is making his bed, wanting to pour his own milk, helping his brother. All the things he does makes me happy and sad at the same time. I want him to be a big boy, but I also want my "baby" Isn't it a tangled web we weave here in "motherhood land" We want them to grow up to be strong independent people, but then again, we want them to be little and need us. Are we insane??

Even though we want to keep them just like this, we are reminded of everything they have learned. New songs, new dance step, new words, some nice, some not. The best parts of my day are hearing them sing songs and dance to music. My boys are going to be entertainers I just know it. They just need a little more rthymn and coordination and we are off to Hollywood!!! Okay, maybe not, but they sure make me laugh and entertain me!!!! They sing songs from movies (Alvin & the Chipmunks, Cars, Little Mermaid etc.) and the words might not be right or anything but it is the most entertaining thing I have seen.

Brian and I are sure that life is going to be one fight after another with Hayden and Ben, but in the end, when push comes to shove, my boys sure do know how to love.

No comments: