Thursday, February 12, 2009

Conspiracy

Today must "Oholendt boys against mom" day. I mean all three. It started this morning when I left Hayden and Ben in the kitchen while I went to put on clothes. I left Hayden to right his name on two more Valentine cards. Maybe giving him a sharpie was not the thing to do, but I did it. I was coming out of the closet with jeans, shirt and shoes in hand when I hear "Mom, Hayden dotted on me" Ben came into the bathroom with blue sharpie dots on his cheek. So needless to say, the few minutes I was going to use to put on a little makeup went to scrubbing the marker off Ben. So here we go to school with no makeup and un fixed hair. Okay, fast forward several hours. Brian is going to meet me at school during his lunch to attend one boys Valentine's party while I go to the other. I have 30 minutes before I need to be there so I am putting on make up ( i know I should have done it when I got home but have you seen my laundry???) and fixing my hair. Make up on and phone rings "I am leaving for the school now. Ready to meet me there?" Not really but since he is taking his lunch hour to do this, I bring him lunch so at least he eats. So I go back to school at least with make up this time. One day I will be able to do both and everyone at school will be amazed!!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Hey! How exciting to find your blog listed as a link on another friend's page! I'm still pretty new at blogging too but it's a great way to keep pictures up for relaties at least! Well I"m excited to be able to keep up with you, come check out the lastest on Jack if ya want. We really need to all get together soon. I think we are going to have a big picnic at Craighead or Friarson when the weather warms, you guys should totally come. I will let you know more details when I plan them, haha. Hope to talk to you soon!!