Sunday, January 25, 2009

Still working on this

I am still working on learning this Blog thing. I am trying to make it more personal but I am not real sure how to do this. My husband is no help, he is watching the Winter X games. If it is on ESPN he will watch it. I can usually get by just sitting and reading or on the computer and he is happy i am in the room. The boys are the same way.

I had a Southern Living at Home Party today and had a blast. The boys left and when they came back, Ben said they were checking on my "girl party" That is what i have to call things that they can not attend, baby shower, wedding shower, anything that boys do not need to go to. Ben just wanted to make sure we were having a good time. Everyone was gone by the time they got home and of course they wanted to know where the girls for the "girl party" were. Hayden has already started planning a " boy party" Dad gets to come, Mr. Brent, Charleston, and any other boy or dad he could think of. I asked what they were going to do and he said in the voice which means "Mooooom " Boy things!! I guess that leaves it wide open huh???

No comments: